Glaucoma is a set of eye disease which destroys the optic nerve and causes vision loss. Special and genuine medicine is needed to treat this disease. Bimatoprost is a wonderful medicine which is used for curing this disease. It is available in drop form. These eye drops are used to treat increased pressure in the eye or ocular hypertension and open-angle glaucoma. It is a prostaglandin analog that works by lowering pressure in the eye by increasing fluid drainage. Bimatoprost is a popular eye drop which has been found highly effective in treating Glaucoma. If you have Glaucoma then order this medicine today. These drops can be ordered online at reasonable rate.
Please consult your doctor and inform him about your medical history before using the drops. As, some medical conditions can interact with these drops Kindly consult your doctor specially if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or if you are breastfeeding, if you are taking any other medicines, if you are allergic to certain foods and medicines, if you have eye inflammation, swelling, infection, or injury, if you have had a lens replacement or if you have any other kind of glaucoma.
Buy Bimatoprost today and treat Glaucoma without facing side effects. This eye drops are safe to use and available at reasonable rates.
You are advised to use the drops as per the instructions of your doctor. Kindly read the instructions mentioned at the back of the label for usage and precautions while using the drops.
- Please use the drops in evening unless your doctor suggests it for some other time of the day.
- If you wear contact lenses, then first remove them and then put drops in your eyes. The contact lenses can absorb a chemical in bimatoprost drops. After using the drops, leave your eyes for 15 minutes and then apply the lenses again.
- Properly wash your hands before using the drops to avoid contamination.
- To put the drops, tilt your head backwards, use your index finger and pull the lower eyelid away from the eye to form a pouch. Put the drop and gently close your eyes. Apply pressure with your fingers to the inside corner of the eyelid for about 60 seconds.
- Do not blink the eye and remove the extra medicine around the eye with a clean and dry cloth. To prevent wastage, do not squeeze the bottle.
- Avoid touching the applicator tip. Doing so can contaminate the medicine and can cause infection. Use the bimatoprost drops after 5 minutes of using any other eye medicine.
- Two eye drops should not be used immediately one after another.
- Do not miss the doses and continue it as per the directions of your health care provider. If you miss a dose by mistake then use it as soon as you remember it. Do not overdose the medicine and do not use two doses at the same time.
- It should be noted that Bimatoprost drops should be used for eyes only and must not be consumed orally.