Infertility in general term refers to biological inability of a male to contribute to conception or inability of a female to carry pregnancy. Both men and women can have infertility issues.Infertility has become a common problem in every other person. Whether male or female, this issue has cropped up in our lives. Infertility leads to lot of trouble and most importantly an inability to bear a child. If you have diagnosed infertility recently then you must try the Hucog after getting a go ahead form your doctor. This medicine has been used by a number of couples for treating infertility. It is an effective medicine which has offered good results to many people. You can buy the medicine online at affordable price.
Hucog or Human Chorionic Gonadotropins is a polypeptide hormone. It is another form of HCG medicine that is used for curing infertility in both the genders. This medicine is obtained from the placental cells of pregnant women and is prescribed to both men and women to overcome infertility issues. It increases the number of eggs that are produced and released from the ovaries when used in women. HCG duplicates the luteinizing or LH hormone that causes the follicles in the ovaries to release eggs. In men, it acts by increasing the sperm count which is caused due to lower testosterone. Hucog is also used in curing pituitary gland disorders which can cause the failure of testicles to drop into the scrotum normally in young males.
If you as a couple have been trying to conceive from past 12 months but have failed miserably then please visit your doctor immediately. Either of you can have infertility issue, so it is important for both of you to get a checkup. Discuss the problem in detail with your doctor and after his recommendation start consuming the medicine. You must take this medicine as per the direction on the label or as suggested by your doctor. Do not double or lessen the dose as per your wish. The dosage of Hucog vary from person to person and is given considering the factors such as age, weight, gender, severity of the problem etc. So, it is important to follow the directions of your doctor while using the medicine. The medicine gives desired results if used appropriately and in proper dosage.
- You are advised not to use the medicine if you are allergic to HCG or you have kidney problems, epilepsy, migraine, heart diseases, asthma or liver issues.
- Please use sterile needles only.
- Carefully check the expiry date before using the drug.
- Do not self-inject the medicine unless you are an expert or belong to the medical domain. Make sure that you know the proper administration of injecting the medicine.
- In case of discoloration, discard the medicine.
- Follow the instructions of your doctor carefully.
- Follow systematic way while storing and disposing off the medicine.
- Do not share the medicine with anyone else.
This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy and while breastfeeding