Clomid is an effective medicine which is used to cure ovulation problems in women. It is recommended by doctors all over the world to women suffering from ovulation issues. It is prescribed if you are not ovulating on a monthly basis, ovulating too early or late, or not at all. This medicine is also used to increase egg production during assisted reproductive technologies, such as in vitro fertilization (IVF).
Clomid is a fertility drug which is prescribed to women who face infertility challenges. Its generic name is clomiphene and it is basically a non-steroidal fertility medicine. This drug causespituitary gland to release hormones which are needed to stimulate ovulation i.e. releasing of an egg from the ovary. Women, who face ovulation issues such as PCOS or poly cystic ovary syndrome are often given this medicine. If you are facing any such issue then order Clomid today. This medicine is available online and can be bought at reasonable rate.
Please visit your doctor and discuss about your problem. Your doctor will verify the problem and then you can start consuming the medicine after a go ahead from him. Please follow the instructions of your doctor while using the medicine. In general, Clomid is taken for 5 days, starting on the 5th day of your menstrual period. Most likely, you will ovulate within 5 to 10 days after you take Clomid. It is advisable to have sexual intercourse while you are ovulating as this will improve your chances of becoming pregnant. Your doctor will check your pelvis after each cycle.
Below mentioned are some of the side effects of the medicine as experienced by the patients:
Common side effects:
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
- breast pain or tenderness;
- headache; or
Severe side effects:
- stomach pain, bloating;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- rapid weight gain, especially in your face and midsection;
- little or no urinating; or
- pain when you breathe, rapid heart rate, feeling short of breath (especially when lying down).
- pelvic pain or pressure, enlargement in your pelvic area;
- vision problems;
- seeing flashes of light or “floaters” in your vision;
- increased sensitivity of your eyes to light; or
- heavy vaginal bleeding.
Please contact your doctor or call for an emergency if you experience severe side effects.
- Do not take the medicine if you are pregnant.
- Avoid the medicine, if you are allergic to clomiphene.
- Please reject the medicine, if you have abnormal vaginal bleeding, an ovarian cyst that is not related to polycystic ovary syndrome; liver disease, a tumor of pituitary gland or an untreated or uncontrolled problem with your thyroid or adrenal gland.
- Nursing mothers should not consume this medicine.
- It should be noted that using Clomid for more than 3 treatment cycles may increase the risk of developing an ovarian tumor.
Store this medicine at room temperature. This medicine should be protected from light, heat, moisture and dampness. Always keep it away from the reach of children. Make sure that you check the expiry date before using the medicine.